Marketing Oriented Design
The visual appearance and color scheme of the website are the prime and the most decisive factor at making the right impression on the first time visitor. Our web designers actively cooperate and give advice on developing a website, web portal or ecommerce. Websites are built in a responsive mode – the appearance is specially designed for desktop devices, tablets and phones. This way, the visitors first get to see the content that best suits a certain medium and is the most relevant to them.
Before dealing with the actual appearance, we must first answer these key questions that help build a properly and optimally designed website:
- Who is the target audience of the website?
- What are the primary goals we want to achieve with this website?
- When, in what circumstances do your customers most often visit your website?
- What does not attract/what misleads the customer on the existing page? What needs to be improved?
- How to get people to revisit your website?